We at Eikolytics are reinventing how startups can work with data, because, well they can't right now since all the big players focus on enterprises. It's not easy to solve and many told us it can't be done, it shouldn't be done and even if it could we can't. But it could, we did, and we are. We want to democratize insights, because we believe information might just be the most important commodity an organization has, and why shouldn't startups have the power to get insights from their data and information? It doesn't make sense.
We are growing and therefore looking for new talents that want to be part of our journey. As a Full Stack Developer at Eikolytics you will work in a dynamic startup environment where you will be given great responsibility and room to take your own initiatives. We are an agile organization so personality traits are key and trumps specific technical competencies. The hunger to learn new things, humbleness and curiosity is what we nurture in our company’s culture.
What We Are Looking For:
- You are a team player, solution-driven and open-minded, with a passion for continuous improvement and automation
- See yourself as a technical leader, who can define and communicate best practices, and who does not shy away from providing guidance and constructive feedback
- Experience of algorithms, design patterns and N-Tier architecture along with RESTful APIs, Cloud platform experience
- Fluent in two/three languages for instance Java, Golang, Python, Scala
- Cover other layers of the full stack, including data modelling and server, network and hosting management.
- Must have experience with databases
- Have experience about CI/CD (Jenkins /Bamboo), configuration management tool (eg :- Ansible) and server orchestration (eg :- Docker)
- Good to have Spring framework including Spring Batch and Spring Boot
- Have dependency management experience with Maven/Gradle
We see you as one who has paramount technical interest and consequently follow up to date with developments in your field of expertise. We would like you to love working in a group and deeply problem-solving. You also need to be independent and self-propelled as we are a start-up company under growth, initiatives and creative ability are keys to boat development.