At Eikolytics, we believe in putting value creating insights at the fingertips of everyone - not only the big and powerful. Just a decade ago, data was mostly being produced by the very biggest organizations, with the dawn of SaaS, everything produces data for everyone. Turning that into actionable insights is what we do, and our ambition is that it should be done with the click of a button, for everybody. Not being able to turn data into insights is a huge disadvantage and puts the welfare of the company and society at risk. We want to rectify this!
We are looking for a communicative, creative individual who is passionate about data, analytics, ML & AI.
You have deep technical understanding and experience from the field but you are also a natural relationship builder that can quickly capture and simplify complex business needs into easy to grasp requirements. You love data and most of all are genuinely curious about how analytics can help a business improve their work and customer experience. You also need to be independent and self-propelled as we are a start-up company under growth, initiatives and creative ability are keys to be successful.
We believe that you have a sound analytical background and preferably sales experience. It’s very possible that you have worked for a consultancy agency before also, doesn’t necessarily need to be experienced from a platform provider.
About the role
In this role you’ll be part of the Customer Success team, you will be our founder and CEOs right hand, working closely with him, our clients and our developers. Your role will also be instrumental to identify new features we need to develop. A typical week will include client/partner meetings, product demos, technical workshops and project scoping. The most important job as a Technical Account Executive is to help our customers find greater value with their Eiko subscription.
As a Technical Account Executive at Eikolytics you will work in a dynamic startup environment where you will be given great responsibility and room to take your own initiatives. We are an agile company so personality traits are key and trump specific technical competencies. The hunger to learn new things, humbleness and curiosity is what we nurture in our company’s culture.
This is a versatile position with great opportunities to grow both individually and in your career. As a senior member of the team you will also get an opportunity to take part in our stock options program.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or statistics
- 5+ years technical background preferably in analytics.
- 3+ years of experience working either with sales directly or through an Account Owner / TAM / Technical Sales Engineer role or similar.
- Agile mindset, and we really mean it, this is not just a default trait we list as many do, agile is paramount for us.
- You are a team player, solution-driven and open-minded, with a passion for continuous improvement and automation.
- Goal oriented, we will set goals together and it’s important to actually work to reach them
- Versatile and fearless, this will be tough but the rewards will be great, you need to be able to see the long game.
- Being fluent in Swedish is a plus, but not a must.